Get Nursing Assignment: Create A Screencast Script For Pulmonary Edema essay assignment help
Assignment: Creating a Screencast
Many people today have become intrinsic consumers of knowledge and search the Internet daily for both personal and professional reasons. Nurse educators can build on these natural, information-seeking tendencies by using Screencasts (also known as webcasts). Screencasts, a popular tool in both education and industry, allow presenters to record the output of their computer screen. Similar to asking a colleague to sit at your side while you describe the features of new software to him or her, a Screencast allows you to record and share your screen. This asynchronous capability is especially beneficial to nurse educators who teach students in online and hybrid environments.
Nursing Assignment: Create A Screencast Script For Pulmonary Edema essay assignment
For this Assignment, you create a Screencast. Over the next 3 weeks, you will engage in the following phases:
· Design: During this phase you create a script for your Screencast.
· Record: During this phase, you will use your script to create a 3- to 5-minute Screencast. Your Screencast must include both audio and video.
· Share: You will be submitting your script and your Screencast to your instructor for graded feedback.
To prepare (Design Phase)
· Review this week’s media presentation, Screencast Demonstration. Reflect on the content presented by Dr. Tim Bristol. In addition, consider how the computer output and audio narration might have increased student understanding and engagement.
· Reflect on the learning needs of an audience that you might teach in the future. Of these needs, which concept, skill, or process might you effectively teach by recording your computer screen? Furthermore, which websites or computer programs might you utilize during your instruction?
· Review the Screencast Script: An Example document. View Dr. Bristol’s Screencast a second time, comparing the script to his onscreen navigation and dialogue.
· Select your audience of learners and learning need. The learning need that you select for your Screencast must be different than one chosen for a previous Discussion or Assignment. You may, however, select the same audience of learners.
· Refer to the Assignment Planner document for specific details and requirements for completing this Assignment.
· Begin to design your script for the Screencast using the Screencast Template document.
Components to complete for this Assignment*
· Final version of Screencast Script
· 3- to 5-minute Screencast
Reminders: This is not an essay….
My topic for the screencast script is Pulmonary Edema… I want the Signs and Symptoms, treatment and nursing intervention of patient with Pulmonary edema.
ReFollow the uploaded Screencast Script example and template below.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.