PHI 105 Grand Canyon Week 2 Complete Work
PHI 105 Grand Canyon Week 2 Discussion 1
Do you believe the statement “perception is reality”? Why or why not?
PHI 105 Grand Canyon Week 2 Discussion 2
Discuss a time when the results of an interaction turned out differently than you initially perceived it would. Why do you think it was different?
PHI 105 Grand Canyon Week 2 Assignment 1Perception Power Point Details:
Imagine you are an expert on critical thinking. A local high school wants you to present your knowledge to its seniors and asks that you create a PowerPoint presentation to specifically explain perception and critical thinking.
1- Create a PowerPoint presentation that explains the concepts of perception and critical thinking to high school seniors. In your explanation, address the following:
How all five senses impact perception?
The role of perception in critical thinking. For directions on how to create a PowerPoint presentation, refer to the “How to Create a PowerPoint Presentation Resource.”
Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following:
1. 8 slides (1 title slide, 6 content slides, and 1 reference slide).
2. Put key points in bullets. The bullets are what the audience would see during a presentation. Remember not to overcrowd each slide.
3. Elaborate on the bullet points in the slide notes for all 6 content slides. The slide notes section is where the speaker documents what he/she would say during the presentation. While GCU style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using GCU documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment’s drop box. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
PHI 105 Grand Canyon Week 2 Assignment 2 Persuasive Essay: Brainstorm Worksheet Details:
“Review “How Should I Brainstorm?” in the media piece “The Writing Process.” The media piece can be found in resources, course materials. Click on the add-ons tab and look under “Electronic Resources”. The media piece “The Writing Process” explores six ways to brainstorm: “
1) Free Writing
2) Breaking down a Topic
5) Three Perspectives
6) Journalistic Questions
1. Choose three ways to brainstorm from the list above.
2. Brainstorm about the topic of your Persuasive Essay using each of your chosen 3 methods.
3. Document your brainstorms using this resource.
4. If you choose to brainstorm by mapping/webbing, you will document your brainstorm within the media piece and save it as a PDF file (directions are included in the media piece), which you will then submit to the drop box along with this completed resource (an assignment drop box can accept more than one assignment).
Documentation of Brainstorm:
Record your brainstorms below using as much space as needed for each entry.Brainstorm One:
Grading Criteria:The assignment will be assessed according to the following criteria:
1) Brainstorm includes three different ways to brainstorm.
2) Brainstorm includes multiple and varied ideas.
View this related topic here:PHI 105 Grand Canyon Week 3 Complete Work
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.