PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 3 Complete Work
PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 3 Discussion 1 Latest November 2016
Discuss what can be drawn from the suggested findings of Brain and Lewis in the assigned article, “Exploring Leadership Preferences in Multicultural Workgroups: An Australian Case Study,” regarding the impact of education levels on leadership preferences in settings outside Australia?
PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 3 Discussion 2 Latest November 2016
How might the findings in the assigned article, “Gender and Leadership Style: A Meta-Analysis,” influence the way you would coach a group of developing male and female leaders?
PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 3 Assignment Latest November 2016 Details:
Design a PowerPoint focusing on working class women and corporate women in film/television, the public sphere, and/or popular culture. Explore gender and culture—the intersection of race and class and the impact on women’s leadership style and/or ability.
To complete this assignment, consider the following examples:
1.Corporate/Professional Women (film/popular culture)
2. Corporate Women (CEOs): Lynn Elsenhans, Carol Meyrowitz, Andrea Jung, Ellen Hullman, Ilene Gordon, Patrica Woertz, Carly Fiorina, etc.
3. Professional Women: Elizabeth Warren, Helen Gurly Brown, Gloria Steinem, Oprah Winfrey,
Katie Couric, Barbara Walters, Connie Chung, Maria Shriver, Sonia Sotomayor, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Elena Kagan, etc.
4. Professional Women (television characters/actresses): Jennifer Fischer (The Office), Glenn Close (Damages), Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer), Chandra Wilson (Grey’s Anatomy), and Tina Fey (30 Rock), etc.
5. Corporate/Professional Women in film: The Stepford Wives, The Devil Wears Prada, Mildred Pierce, Working Girl, Nine to Five,etc.
6. Working Class Women (film/popular culture) Bread and Roses, Country, Norma Rae, Silkwood, Steel Magnolias, Working Girl, North Country, Salt of the Earth, Fast Food Women, My American Girls, Her Own Words
7. Women in Nontraditional Jobs: Roseanne, etc.
8. Female Politicos/Public Office: Hillary Clinton, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Michelle Obama, Sarah Palin, Mary L. Landrieu, Margaret Thatcher, Mary Robinson, Indira Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, Golda Mier.
To frame the assignment context, consider a fundamental tenet of Women’s Studies and the Women’s Movement: the “personal is the political,” whereby the intersection of public issues (public sphere) and personal problems (private sphere) yields political action or movement. Address the following:
1. Depict how women in film/television, the public sphere, and/or popular culture portray leadership and or management skills.
2. What characteristics, behaviors, and/or traits do the characters exhibit that demonstrate their leadership or management skills?
3. Is there a “politics to language” with respect to communication and leadership style/ability?
4. Is there a (dis)connect with respect to age and leadership style/ability? If so, provide examples.
5. What effect does “labeling” have on leadership and women’s ascension (or lack thereof) to power?
Use the GCU eLibrary databases; include a minimum of three outside references or other resources for evidentiary support.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
View this related topic here:PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 4 Complete Work
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.